Who doesn't worry about catching nasty germs? Especially in these days of global issues, we want to make sure our hands are clean and immune systems are strong and ready to fight if anything happens.
For sure the most important things to do are:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Get exercise and fresh air
- Sleep well
- Decrease your stress
- Avoid chemical toxins and synthetics
That's why I love the OnGuard blend. It's so versatile. Here are some of the ways I use this oil:
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface spray cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy snack and helps stop browning.
- 2 Tablespoons of the On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is all I need to make a whole bottle of all-purpose spray cleaner
- It's in my On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste and Mouthwash
- The only hand sanitizer I give my family is the On Guard Sanitizing Mist (kills 99.9% of germs) and we don't get dry, cracked skin because we can avoid the toxic chemicals on our skin that are in most other sanitizers
- Diffuse for an energizing and uplifting aroma
Here are four more DIY recipes to make everyday natural protection for the whole family! Which one will you make first?