Pain is one of the most common reasons why people go to their doctors. Sometimes it's a new (acute) injury or others it's a chronic or long-standing problem. Either way, they've probably already tried the usual first-aid methods and maybe even over-the-counter remedies or pills. Some really don't want prescription pills and have tried "everything". Once they find Deep Blue, they never go back! It works that fast and in a way that the others don't.
Several years ago we were in a bad car accident and my husband ended up with serious back pain. He took daily over-the-counter pain pills (you probably know them) but they never really lasted and we worried about him needing them the rest of his life. So we were grateful that one of the oils in our starter kit was Deep Blue because he gets fast relief whenever he needs it now. This is the oil (and he loves the Deep Blue Rub too) that keeps him working full-time as a landscaper and on the soccer fields playing the game he loves. What's really amazing is that we have not needed to buy those common over-the-counter pain pills in almost 5 years. Thank you, Deep Blue!
So whar's in it?
Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus
Here are some other ways Deep Blue has come to our rescue:
- Long hours on the computer, reading or wiriting can cause stiff shoulders, and neck but just a drop of Deep Blue with some fractionated coconut oil can relax those muscles quickly.
- Apply on low back, feet and knees before and after sports, exercise or lots of standing (think Disney!).
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rubbed Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work
- Rubbed it on a stiff ankle that I broke to help me do better in therapy.
- My stiff or achy hands can act up if I don't take care with my diet, hydration and sleep but a dab of Deep Blue will do!
How could someone in your life benefit from Deep Blue?